CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Definition...



So I was at work tonight and I didn't get to catch the first part of this celebration at Lenny's Bar in the city, but I got off around 1:30 and promptly went to the afterparty at El Bar. This was my first time at a Come Up Kids party and I've gotta say (as I've heard from many others), it was one of the coolest, most laid back type events that I 've ever gone to on a Friday night. From the moment I walked in, everyone was getting it. Nobody was worried about sweating a perm out or looking uncool dancing or singing along to the music. Everything was chill. The drinks flowed freely for "the cheap-cheap".

Meth and Red was playing, along with Noreaga, Busta, the Ying-Yang Twins and Grip Plyaz, then Shawty Lo, Outkast and Young Joc. I mean, seriously? This is what it's all about. It's what I want Outlandish to be all about: style and respect, minus the pretension. Everybody doing them, not too interested in the regular minor ish. All influenced by many, not pigeonholed into thinking one way, or liking one thing. The definition...

0 comments: