CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fall is Damn Near Here- Are You Ready?

So I was online for most of the morning and I'ma share what I found with you guys...


The newest Alife collection is 'effin bananas... Tees and all.


I'm really hoping that 10 Deep comes out with this New World Order varsity for the chicks...

Opening Ceremony teamed with Nikey at the top of the Olympics and came out with these bull shits. I wasn't sure if I was mad at them because of the metallics or the perforated leather, I mean, I like those details but just not together in a shoe, but peep the kicks that came for the closing ceremonies... Ooh... The swirls...

Nike came out with these Back to School Dunks... Reminiscent of the 1st grade. Freshness.

I heart Reebok Pumps. In MORE colorways...

Number (N)ine (a Japanese brand) came out with these high top trainers in flippin' shearling! I really wish I could get 'em in my size but they're primarily for men. Damn. Imagine these joints for the ladies who can't buy Uggs knowing that one in every three chicks already has a pair..

0 comments: