CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Newest from Hell Bellz...

I just started copping stuff from this line earlier this year and I absolutely love it. All seasons are dope! Once I started rocking Hellz, everyone, even Beyonce was rocking it too... LOL! Just playing. The line has gotten pretty popular but it's still pretty much on some underground ish. I still want this jacket that I peeped last spring for like, $200. It's back in somebody's private room now, but hopefully they'll bring it out for enough bills.


Anyways, so you know I was walking through Little 5 yesterday, dressed in my "corporate wears" on break and went into Wish. I wanted to peel outta my bland Gap khakis and Express tee when I saw Hellz new line. I almost didn't even look in its direction, I just saw a rack packed to capacity, and thought, "Maybe it could be a new shipment..." And to my delight it was! Here's a look at some of what I saw yesterday.

This Cultural Vandal Hoodie is cute, but I don't know if I'll be copping it. Retailing for around $110.
I will, however be purchasing this fine piece though, The Mix It Up Crew, it just looks so damn comfy. Retailing for around $80.
Even with the annoying fact that there is a scarf craze that has been and is presently going on, I find myself loving scarves anyway. Even if the lame down the street is "cooler now" because he has one. This one Wish had in Purple as well as Black. Retails for about $40.
I like t-shirts for the everyday hustle. The color blocked one on the bottom is way better than the first I think. But because I can't exercise much self control, I'll end up with both, most likely.
Retails for about $40.
To learn more about Hellz check their site or their blog, www.whatthehellz.com (I love that name! LOL.)
BTW, most images in this post come to you by way of Karmaloop.


0 comments: